EReviewer is an open-access, double-blind, peer reviewed scientific manuscript management system that is flexible, easy to use, and has many features to make it suitable for various conference models. It is created by the University of South Florida M3 Center (https://m3center.org/) and AcademiaCentral (https://www.academiacentral.org/) as an open-access system. It is completely free to use. This system was designed as an open-access alternative to other systems that usually charge a fee for its use.
What eReviewer Helps You to Do
EReviewer was designed to help conference organizers or journal editors to cope with the complexity of the refereeing process (double-blind). The current version supports.
- • Management and monitoring of the program committee (PC) or editorial advisory board (EAB);
- • Sophisticated and flexible management of the access of PC members or EAB and referees to papers and conflicts of interests;
- • Unlimited number of track chairs, associate editors, editors, program committee members, reviewers, authors,
- • Automatic paper submission;
- • Paper/manuscript assignment based on the preferences of PC members/EAB members;
- • Submission of reviews;
- • Sending email to PC members, referees and authors;
- • A robust, reviewer comment system (reviewer can annotate the papers directly).
- • The author rebuttal phase, when the author can respond to the reviews;
- • Assigning authors to conference sessions (authors can choose one of the program slots and assign themselves)
- • and many other features.
If there is a feature that you want us to incorporate, please let us know.
We would like to thank M3 Center in the Muma College of Business at the University of South Florida and AcademiaCentral for their support for eReviewer.