Follow the instructions below to submit a manuscript to the Journal of Mediterranean Tourism Research (JOMETR). Shortly afterward, you will receive an email confirming your submission.
The submission process consists of the following steps:
- • Read and accept the Article Submission Agreement
- • Provide information about yourself
- • Provide information about any authors
- • Upload your article and related items
Before you begin, please be sure you have the following items:
- • Article Title
- • An abstract (separate from the article body)
- • Keywords for your article (optional)
- • Article in one of the following formats: Microsoft Word, or RTF.
Articles must be submitted without a title page, abstract, or page numbers. These will be provided by the system. This is especially important so that you do not include any identifying information about the authors, as the article you submit will be sent to reviewers.
No part of the submission is final until all steps have been completed and you click the final Submit button. The review process begins as soon as the Journal of Mediterranean Tourism Research (JOMETR) receives a readable article, along with the abstract and article title. You may revise any of these elements later by clicking the submitted article's title on your page.
Please read the submission agreement below and if you agree, please click on Submit button to start the submission of your manuscript
Article Submission Agreement for the Journal of Mediterranean Tourism Research (JOMETR) Warranties & Ownership Overview
Please review the following submission agreement ("Submission Agreement") and indicate your agreement below.
Thank you for submitting an article to the Journal of Mediterranean Tourism Research (JOMETR) (the "Journal").
To submit an article (the "Article"):
- • You must be the author, or the authorized agent of the author(s) and copyright holder (if different from the author(s));
- • the author(s) must have approved the work for publication;
- • the author(s) must have agreed to submit the article to the journal;
- • the author(s) must accept full responsibility for the content of the article;
- • the article must be the author(s) original work and must not contain any libelous or unlawful statements or infringe on the rights or privacy of others or contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury
- • the article must not have been previously published, is not pending review elsewhere, and will not be submitted for review elsewhere pending the completion of the editorial decision process at the journal.
- • the author(s) must declare any potential conflict of interest in the research. Any support from a third party has been noted in the acknowledgements.
- • the author(s) must report any funding along with the submission.
- • the author(s) must have prepared a complete text minus the title page, acknowledgements, and any running headers with author names, to allow blinded review.
By submitting the Article, you represent and warrant that the above are true.
Each article submitted will undergo the journal's editorial decision process. The Journal is not under any obligation to publish the article. We will send you notices at the email address associated with your account.
This is subject to generous personal-use exceptions and attribution and usage policies as described in the Journal policies.
By clicking Accept you agree and consent to the Submission Agreement and the Journal policies. Journal policies.
For complete details about refereeing obligations, rights, and warranties, see the Journal of Mediterranean Tourism Research (JOMETR) policies page.